Original Station 34, looking northeast toward Park Meadows
Station 34 was constructed as a mirrored image of Station 31 in what is now the east parking lot of the current Station 34.
Boardman Engine, later became Engine 37
Engine 34 on Arapahoe Road
Engine 34 in Quarters
Former Castle Pines Fire District mini pumper. Was originally painted yellow, then white to match the Castlewood fleet.
Spartan / General Safety with refurbished cab. Originally purchased as an open cab pumper with Cherry Hills Village.
Squirt 35 was refurbished with an enclosed cab and converted to Quint 34. Photo captured in McArthur Ranch
Battalion Chief 34
EMS 34 responded district wide to ALS Medicals and group responses.
Reserve Battalion 1171
2007 Chevrolet / PL Custom 4x4
When Station 47 opened, Engine 34 was transferred there.